Église Saint-Michel de Sillery

Religious building and site

This church, originally known as Saint-Colomb church, was built in 1852 by architect Goodlatte Richardson Browne and opened for worship two years later. Made of greenish sandstone from Cap-Rouge and placed under the patronage of St. Michael, it commemorates the first chapel built in Sillery, near the Jesuit house.

  418 527-3390
 1735, Côte de Sillery, Québec (Québec), G1T2A9 (Canada)

Caracteristics

Activities

  Self-guided tours
  Tours : in french
  Tours : in english

Vehicle and Parking Services

  Free outdoor parking

Groups

  Special schedules
  Reservations recommended
  Tours : in french
  Tours : in english